Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Mailbox Not Receiving Mail

Hi

Per the recommendation from this board, I did complete the steps below. The hotmail email inbox recevied the message that it was activated from the Blackberry server. However I am still not getting any other emails to go to that inbox. Any other suggestions?  Thank you

Go to your Email Settings icon on the home screen. Under Settings you'll find Service Books click on that and select Send Service Books. You'll some emails from Activation Server in your mail box. If you can't find such mails then delete the ID and reintegrate your hotmail ID. Finally pull out your battery for 30sec and put it back. 

Highlighted
Super Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9530

Re: Mailbox Not Receiving Mail

Sometimes, in the Hotmail issue...it cannot be resolved for one reason or another.  One way to "fix" the problem is to create your blackberry email address and then forward your email from your hotmail account to your BB account.  I know this does not really fix the issure but at least you can get your email.

** Don't forget to resolve your post with the accepted solution.