Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: 9780
My Carrier: nothing

Re: Media Card Cannot Be Accessed Due To Fatal Errors

Hello! Please I really need help here Smiley Sad , its the same fatal error problem!! I tried putting my memory card in the SD slot and putting it in my laptop but it won't come in! It won't show that its in, so that the major problem Smiley Sad any help or advises please? Thanks!
New Contributor
My Device: 9780
My Carrier: nothing

Hello! Please I really need help here Smiley Sad , its the same fatal error problem!! I tried putting my memory card in the SD slot and putting it in my laptop but it won't come in! It won't show that its in, so that the major problem Smiley Sad any help or advises please? I don't want to lose my media stuffs Smiley Sad I really want them back badly! I never formatted it, cus I don't wanna lose them! Thanks! Smiley Happy
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: AT&T

Worked like a charm for me!  Thank you so much!

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: no
My Carrier: apple

Probably you need take out your card and fix it . I was in the issus before and I searched online and used some data recovery tool called EaseUS. it can help solve the problem. anyway, you can take a try. http://www.easeus.com/data-recovery/data-recovery/card-recovery-software/card-data-recovery.htm

My Device: bold 9780
My Carrier: blackberry

i tried using the repair option

but media card repair has been failed 

help me out with this please

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Playbook
My Carrier: WIND Mobile

I fixed mine by replacing the memory card. Cheap cards break faster and are less tolerable of shock drops and temperature changes.

New Contributor
My Device: curve
My Carrier: carlie

Its all to do with the conection between the memory card and the little metal pieces where it slots in. Always used to happed on my blackberry. You juat have to mess about with it squeeze the phone together. Becomes a common problem with blackberries after it happening with all bb i bought so eventually i just upgraded to galaxy s3 Smiley Happy simples. When it says fatal error.. Dont panic all your data is sill there.. I thought id lost years of music but was all still there Smiley Happy works.in a diffrent type of phone...
New Contributor
My Device: 9930
My Carrier: Sprint

I'm having the same issue.

My Device: blackberry bold 9700
My Carrier: O2 UK

what you mean by bb to bb software ! tell me in detail because my bb is 9700 and id cannot repair or format my sd card ?? and this sd card work in other mobiles but not in my 9700

plzzz help me freinds

My Device: blackberry bold 9700
My Carrier: t mobile

my phone does the same thing!

did you figure out how to fix it in the end

please let me know!!