Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: curve 8900
My Carrier: vodafone

Re: Media card problems

hi, mine is a curve 8900 recently my music, video and picture files stopped showing. but wen i hook it up to desktop manager i see all of them......pls do you know how to troubleshoot this problem

My Device: Bold 9650
My Carrier: Digicel

I have a blackberry 9650 i am using my old media card and the phone is not recognizing it.

Enable Compression is checked

Media Card support is checked

And under media card storage it says

A media card is not presently insertec in the device.

The card is all the way in and is in correctly since the clip holds it in place

please advise me what shall i do

My Device: 9300
My Carrier: Globe

it says on my phone  "media card not installed"

i kept on getting a pop-up message " A media card has been inserted that contains errors...."

i tried to install another memory card...im getting the same thing.. it doesn' t look like an external media card issue.. it looks like the sd card reader itself on the phone is not working.... or most likely the internal memory card has issues....

i even tried the the sd card in my other phone. and it worked...

Smiley Sad

My Device: 9900
My Carrier: AT&T

I recently switched phones from a 9930 to a 9900. I also changed carriers to AT&T. My photos from my previous phone transferred to the new phone fine, but when I take a new photo with the new phone, I get a message that says the media card is secured by another device and I'm unable to access encrypted file. How do I get my new device camera to be active?