Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: torch 9800
My Carrier: att

Media on my phone vanished

I just noticed that all my pictures and music files have vanished from my SD....  has anyone experienced this and what my have caused it? I had several pictures from the holiday that are now gone forever?Smiley Mad

Regular Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Media on my phone vanished

Yes I had this. Seems the SD card gets corrupted and doesn't repair itself so unless u can fix it via a computer, u have to format and lose them.
If i help solve your problem, Click that button to the right of the screen.

Thank you very much.

Rob
Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

On my Bold 9700, I went to the camera option to view my pics.  On my Torch, I tried that and they weren't there, but when I checked the Media icon, they were there.  Could this be the case with you, too?

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

New Contributor
My Device: torch 9800
My Carrier: att

I looked everywhere and can't find. I put more mp3's and pics on the phone and am going to try and duplicate. The only thing I did was connect phone to my computer and select charge only, and after that everything was gone??????