04-22-2010 05:18 AM
This has happened a few times. Using the Blackberry Desktop Manager for Mac, I have several playlists selected for syncing (and these have been the same since I set this up). When I sync, sometimes the music sync takes a long time. So I open the log window to discover that this is removing music, rather then syncing it. This is what the log shows:
2010-04-22 01:47:25.665 INFO default MediaSync Updating; remove DTrack <song>
2010-04-22 01:47:25.672 INFO default MediaSync File removed successfully: /Volumes/BLACKBERRY2/BlackBerry/music/Media Sync/<song>
2010-04-22 01:47:25.684 ERROR*** default MediaSync Cannot open file at: <path>/<song>
2010-04-22 01:47:25.685 ERROR*** default MediaSync Failed to copy track from: <path>/<song> to: /Volumes/BLACKBERRY2/BlackBerry/<song>
Every song that was on the blackberry is gone after this. Then if I sync again, the songs are placed back on the blackberry. This process takes "hours"!