Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: 8250 curve
My Carrier: blackberry

Memory Card Wont Work

I have a problem with my blackberry 8250 I got a memory card about 3 week ago and it was workin fine and then like 3 days ago it came up with blackberry cannot read media card verity to some Fatal Errors or summart like that can someone help me with this problem as I don't want to format my memory card considering I have very important pictures onit
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Memory Card Wont Work

Hello Shan-Bell2013

Welcome to Support Forums

Have you tried to Connect your BlackBerry to a PC to see if it detects your Media Card  and unable Mass Storage Mode ! Try it or there are few Software available over internet which you can use to recover your those data from a media card .

Regarding this error please refer to this Knowledge Base :

KB14745 : "Memory card contains error, please use disk checking utility on computer" appears on the Home screen of the BlackBerry smartphone

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor

I haven't got a computer but do you know anything what I can download of my blackberry what will help me
Elite II

Hi there, 

Sorry you need a Computer to do those steps .

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor

Is there not like anything else what I can do so it works
Highlighted
Elite II

Hi 

As a first attempt,Remove your Battery as well as the media card from the device and then reinsert it properly and check if it reads the card , If that fails then from within your device you can try repairing your Media Card , if those errors are repairable your BlackBerry will do so , But it might be possible that you recieve a message that " repaire failed " .