Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900
My Carrier: TbayTel

Memory Full Without Any Media

My blackberry is messed up, I have deleted all pictures, music, apps, etc, and it says the memory is full which is impossible. It won't let me take any pictures. I have cleared everything. Any ideas?

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: Memory Full Without Any Media

Hi flashing-lights

Have you tried inserting a new media card into your BlackBerry?  Also try disabling and re-enabling the media card support under Options>Device>Storage.  Make sure to press the menu key and choose Save before re-enabling the option.

Thanks

-CptS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9900
My Carrier: Bell Mobility

my bold 9900 says the same thing and i've done the same thing as the previous person, deleted all my pictures and a bunch of other stuff and i still can't put pictures on my phone or take pictures. I also tried what you mentioned and it still doesn't work. I used to have like a thousand pictures on my phone, without a memory card, and it was finally getting full, now i have zero pictures and it's completely full. is there anything else i can do?
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9900
My Carrier: Swisscom

Oh thank God! Im not alone!! Im having the same issue Smiley Sad Its the END!

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9900
My Carrier: Swisscom

Clearly these we have been sold duds! No wonder Iphone is taking iver & I hate to say it cause I just love BB Smiley Sad Smiley Sad Smiley Sad