Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800
My Carrier: Rogers

Messages help

I just got this device yesterday and everything was fine until now. Whenever I receive messages and i try to open it, it opens but not the latest message received. It shows the previous message history instead on the very current one. It's very irritating to go all the way down to read the message that was sent to me. Please help me Smiley Sad

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Messages help

Try removing the battery to reboot the device.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor

I tried that and it still goes to previous message when I open a new message...

This is so frustrating.... Smiley Sad

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Is this an sms/text message and it's opening to an older message and you have to then scroll down?  If so, that is a known issue that has not been resolved yet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor

Oh, so it is happening to everyone that have this phone?

Do you know if they are going to have a fix for this? 

and it is for text. BBM works fine.

Guru II

Yes, it happens to everyone. No idea when it will be fixed.