Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified

Messaging language changed to Greek/Latin!!! AGH!

Please, Please! Someone help! while i was messaging, i tried to push enter & accidentally pushed ALT and the drop down to next line arrow & it said something like "....A.......shortcut" I clicked dont save shortcut & my messages all come out in either latin or greek! please help me! i just got my new phone & i cant let my parents find out that it is has a problem!
Forums Advisor III
My Device: 8110, 8300, 8800, 8700, 9000

Re: Messaging language changed to Greek/Latin!!! AGH!

Have u got ur manual? I'm assuming if its a new phone, you would. Go through the steps to change it back to english.
***************************************************************************************************
If your issue is resolved, put a checkmark in the green box that contains the resolution.
OR
If it was just/or also really helpful - Give it a Kudos.. Go on Mate.. Help the rest of the clueless blackberry user world find their answer too..
~Gday from Down Under~
Elite I
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Re: Messaging language changed to Greek/Latin!!! AGH!

Check under Options | Language and change the Input Language to English (United States)
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.