Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: Movistar

Mi Blackberry Curve 8520 no se reinicia

Hola, el día de hoy mi Blackberry Curve 8520 se auto-reinició pero en la pantalla inicial, donde la barra va marcando el avance del inicio, se atora después de haber marcado un avance del 70% aproximadamente y no hay modo de que avance y concluya el proceso para poder usar el dispositivo... ¿qué puedo hacer para solucionar este problema?

Gracias!!!

Forums Advisor III
My Device: .
My Carrier: .

Re: Mi Blackberry Curve 8520 no se reinicia

Hola y gracias por participar en el foro,

Para tu comodidad, BlackBerry tiene su propio foro comunitario en español.

Aquí tienes el enlace para el foro: http://foros.blackberry.com/t5/Foros-de-Soporte-General/ct-p/bscf_es

Muchas gracias!

My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: Movistar

Thank you for your advise, I really apreciate it, I wrote in spanish since I wasn't aware of the other site.

In this case I'd like to get help with my device since it self-restarted and then it won't reload the OS again, it stops on the black screen where the Blackberry logo is shown above the progress bar and when it gets to a 70% it won't move and I need to know if I can do something about it or if I must go to a service center in order to get the device fixed.

I already removed the battery, applied the soft reset and anything is working.

Thank you again for your help

My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: Claro

Al mio le esta pasando lo mismo. Tuviste alguna respuesta? Gracias