06-25-2009 04:02 AM
Before you go for calender synchronization check whether you're wireless synchronization is turned on or off.
To check that -
If your query is resolved then please click on “Accept as Solution”
Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit
06-25-2009 09:34 PM
06-25-2009 10:36 PM
By Microsoft Calendar I'm assuming you mean MS Outlook right? This is what I do:
1. Open desktop manager while your phone is connected to your PC
2. Go to the Synchronize>Configure>Synchronization>Synchronizat
3. There should be 4 options for Calendar, Memo Pad, Tasks, and Address Book
4. Select Calendar and click Setup
5. Go through the wizard and select Microsoft Outlook and the profile you use for it (if you have multiple ones)
You will have to connect via usb to synchronize the calendar...I'm not familiar with wireless synching since I don't use it.
I'm not sure if you've done this because it is unclear from what you've posted but I hope this works for you
06-25-2009 10:52 PM
hmm...I'm not sure the Blackberry is capable of synching with Microsoft Calendar as far as I know. Why don't you try Google Calendar instead...you can use Google Sync ( http://www.google.com/mobile/blackberry/sync.html ) to synchronize OTA. There must be a way to transfer your Microsoft Calendar to Google Calendar.
06-26-2009 06:48 AM
microsoft calendar is not supported, yahoo and outlook is
now using outlook with outlook calendar you can get calendar to outlook from MS live calendar, not sure if it will work with MS calendar
then you can snc with outlook to BB