Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Microsoft Outlook Web Access 2007 - OWA - Not Syncing

Followed this link:

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=KB15173

and determined my mailbox name which is a series of numbers and letters

created this new email in my blackberry account but it doesn't work. I can access OWA via my old device (iPhone) fine. Am I doing anything wrong?

This is a work email but I know it uses exchange 2007 so everything appears to be correct. My password, email, settings... Just cannot figure it out, any help? Would love to keep the Bold but can't keep it if it cannot OWA emails from work... Thank you for your help. 

BTW, I followed the guide and this is what I get when I pull it up at home:

cn=Recipients/cn=4a1f6cf-23e50cac-53975334-93e3a3f3 

Visitor

Re: Microsoft Outlook Web Access 2007 - OWA - Not Syncing

I followed those directions with one twist. Our Outlook web access requires this type of password: company/username. BUT to make it work with the Blackberry it had to be put in as company\username  just like the example on the setup page. Hope this helps!
Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Hi stse and welcome to the forums!

Here is the procedure for Microsoft OWA email setup on the Blackberry:

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=KB10154&sliceId=SAL_Pub...

Thanks,

Please remember to resolve your thread. Put the check mark in the green box that contained your answer! Thanks
Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

New Contributor

Tried that method... does not work at all...

It works fine with Iphone is it because the iphones uses activesync? Its def OWA because I can log in at home and there is no domain name. I log in simply using my login name and underneath password. I am starting to get the sense that BB is probably cannot achieve this function.