Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9800 Torch
My Carrier: QTEL
Accepted Solution

Missing Applications

I recently upgraded my BB Torch to the latest version but my Facebook application has gone away! I don't know what happened.

Will someone please help me restore it? Unfortunately, I can't download it through the Appworld for I am in a country where BB App World is not currently available.

Thanks.

charmos

C Jr S Rodriguez
Mob. No. +974-66629140
Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry 9900
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Missing Applications

[ Edited ]

You should just be able to point your device browser to www.blackberry.com/facebook and download it that way.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*** If I've been helpful please consider clicking the LIKE BUTTON beneath my post.
*** Please remember to mark your thread as "Resolved" by clicking on OPTIONS to the right of the post and selecting "Accepted Solution."
New Contributor

Thanks for your response Boomer56 but I've done that already. It seems that the problem was because I am in a country where App World is not currently available. Is there any other possibility of installing Apps not through BB App World?
C Jr S Rodriguez
Mob. No. +974-66629140
Forums Veteran I

The website should give you the option of downloading through your browser, as well as AppWorld.  Do you not see the option to download right through your browser?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*** If I've been helpful please consider clicking the LIKE BUTTON beneath my post.
*** Please remember to mark your thread as "Resolved" by clicking on OPTIONS to the right of the post and selecting "Accepted Solution."
Forums Veteran I

You have to scroll down on the page a little to where it gives an option for those who don't have access to AppWorld, but you will be able to download the app through your browser there.

New Contributor

Unfortunately, can't find that.
C Jr S Rodriguez
Mob. No. +974-66629140
Forums Veteran I

Once you get to the site, it says Download Now.  Below that is verbiage that says if you don't have AppWorld, click here where it gives you another alternative to download through your browser.  I was just there.

New Contributor

Thanks you so much! Got the application!
C Jr S Rodriguez
Mob. No. +974-66629140
Forums Veteran I

Good to hear.  Smiley Happy