Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: 9700
My Carrier: ATT

Re: Missing Facebook Icon

I've done the "try again" steps, as well as "show all" and it's not there.  Still looking for an answer.  Any help?

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: Rogers

I too have tried all those things and contacted my service provider with no success! I have read hundreds are having this problem! Yet blackberry isnt helpin so I am wondering if it is on there end or facebooks and twiiters?

New Contributor
My Device: 9700
My Carrier: ATT

I got my FB back.  Here is what I did.  I upgraded to OS6 from the OS5 I was using.  Once I had the new operating system I went through the download of FB through the app world.  After the reboot it worked again. 

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: AT&T

How do I do the OS update?

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: AT&T

I think I got where I needed to be as I could tell that I was on OS 5 as well.  I tried doing updates, but it said no updates available.

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: Rogers

Hey Everyone, I have my facebook app back! Idk what did it but here are a few thins that I did. I called my services provider bcz my mobile internet browser stopped working the reset the system.  I uninstalled and reinstalled the app, I didn't find. I plugged my cell into the comp and downloaded fb from appworld.

Now today I went into my applications folder to find it was there!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope one of these things help you!