Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Missing address book

My address book has gone blank.  It shows nothing in there, but the info is floating somewhere in the phone.  If I put in a phone # and left click and view contact, the info is still there.  But I cannot pull up any one in the addy book.  Any suggestions?  Thanks
Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: Missing address book

First ty a 30 second battery pull with the phone ON. replace the battery and let it fully reboot.

Let us know the result!

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Tried that and it didn't help.  But, I went into options and put it on business instead of personal and that brought them back.  I had never specified when putting addy's in and have no idea how it got changed.  In any case, I'm a happy camper b/c they're back.  Feel kinda dumb....lol  Thanks for your input Smiley Happy

Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Glad you found it!

Can you please close the thread by useing the options over the kudo's star? as the originator it stays open until you close it.

Thanks very much!

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800
My Carrier: ATT

It should also be noted that the Torch apparently has possibly 2 address books.  I have a Default address book and one called AT&T Address Book they each have different addresses and you can online sync the AT&T one but not the Default.