Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Z30
My Carrier: Telus

Re: Missing appointments on BB after syncing from outlook

when  it comes to a multi cal issue you are experiencing with everything in different places. it is a painful slow process. best to be handled by a rim technician. the steps are soo miticulous and different outcomes go in different directions. Really difficult to do here. your best is to call your carrier and when they cant fix it they can send you a RIM tech. it is probably the best bet for this issue so you dont lose everything.

Highlighted
Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: Missing appointments on BB after syncing from outlook

jintoku wrote:

Well, I've followed some instructions at another thread, and gotten reid of all the CICAL links in my Services section. That's removed the "Send as" and an email address for each calendar item on the BB. Also, all of them are now the same color, and all are part of the "Default" calendar.

Hi, Irwinll has you headed in the right direction. In this case delete all email accounts from the BB. Establish only the

Main email address that you sync to Outlook with. Let us know it the calendar appointments move to the associated email

calendar.

Thanks,

Bifocals

When I go to the DM Backup and Restore > Advanced, I see I have only one Calendar on the BB and it has all my records.

Problem is that it still doesn't sync with Outlook. All that's left on my outlook calendar are a handful of appts added after the Facebook update. The rest of the appts on my handheld will not sync, even if I set the sync command to one way / replace all.

So that's where it stands. Any further help would be most welcome.

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter