Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Style 9670
My Carrier: BELL

Re: Missing calls--phone not ringing

in addition to what I have already stated I have tried to go into ringtones and even try other ones to get a tone but it comes up as "invalid".  even my original ringtone comes up as invalid.

Forums Advisor III
My Device: Torch, Bold, Play Book, and Bluetooth HS-700

I had this problem. I did a battery pull to re-set the phone. It is about three weeks now, and the problem has not returned.

Did you install the latest OS update for the Z10?  This is important.  There are some more coming to resolve some other issues.

Jerry G.
New Contributor
My Device: Style 9670

I tried the battery pull-out 3 times and that did not work.  I went tot the web site to see about reloading the software and for any updates.  There are no updates.  I even re-checked this via the phone connection.

Lastly I reset the phone to factory specs....still not working.

I have never dropped the phone.  It has never gotten wet.

My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Airtel

My BB Z10 suddenly stopped ringing. My Sound under Notification is ON. Is there any fix to this ? Its only been 2 months that I bought this device. Please help.

My Device: q10
My Carrier: glo

Pressed the side botton up, and increased the volume and it just came back alive. This is the right thing to do. Try it, it works