Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified

Missing icon

Just purchased a new curve - was moving applications around and I lost the media net icon - any ideas on how to find it?

Re: Missing icon

Hey, same issue, lost my lock key tho......
Forums Advisor I
My Device: Curve 8900

The icon is either hidden or has been accidentally placed in to a folder.

To check and see if it is hidden, on the screen with the icons press the menu key and then select Show All. See if the icon in question is greyed out.

If it isn't there, then check any folders you have on the home screen to see if it was accidentally placed there. 

My message icon was missing, I got it back by selecting show all icons, but its is greyed out...what do I need to do to restore it to normal? It works, but looks funny...I dont see any folders that it might have been moved to..
Forums Advisor I
My Device: Curve 8900

If you highlight the icon, press the menu key and then uncheck the Hide option. That should unhide the icon.
New Contributor

How do I get to the 'show all icons'?  So many suggestions say 'go to menu', but don't specify what icon to be on when you select menu.

Thanks! 

New Contributor

Jeremy,

I forgot to mention that I inadvertently hid the camera icon and now can't find it anywhere.  I have never set up any folders and don't see any folder icons on the home screen.  how do I get my camera icon back? 

Have you tried looking in the Entertainment Folder, it's actually an icon the has a little music sign and a ladder shape.
Contributor
My Device: BB Storm

I just got the Curve today and appparently I have already deleted my browser icon..  I did the show all and it isn't there ... how can I get it back? 
Highlighted
Forums Advisor III
My Device: AT&T BOLD OS 4.6.0.167

Are you sure it is not greyed out? Look carefully. Also what theme are you using? Check your folders.
~Lorrie~ Master of All Things Blackberry!