Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Sun Cellular

Mobile Internet

Im using Blackberry Torch 9800 with sun cellular prepaid sim. i cannot access the internet even i am registered to their internet promo.. the i100 unlimited internet for 3 days.. is there anything i should do before i can use the internet through this phone?

My Device: Torch 9800 / PlayBook / Z10 / Passport
My Carrier: O2 UK

Re: Mobile Internet

I cannot speak for your network provider but if you want to connect your PlayBook to the Internet through your Torch 9800 you may find this article useful. Worked well for me. 

http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/viewdocument.do;jsessionid=CFD47C5F851051B202A4522060606D40?...

BlackBerry is for Life, not just for Christmas
My Device: Torch 9800 / PlayBook / Z10 / Passport
My Carrier: O2 UK

Apologies if this is not what you are looking for. Was sure I stumbled across your post in the PlayBook section.
BlackBerry is for Life, not just for Christmas
Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

The unlimited data plan they gave you must be a BlackBerry data plan (BIS) and not just a standard data plan, which will work for all other phone brands but not your BlackBerry.  I suspect you don't have BIS on your account and asking your carrier for BIS should solve the problem.

Let us know if that helped you.  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Sun Cellular

BIS is the one exclusive data plan for blackberry right?? how bout using just the browser of blackberry and not the apps?

and if i subscribe to the blackberry data plan.. is there any needs of registration first before i can access the apps or connect the apps thru bb data plan?