Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9930
My Carrier: Verizon

MobileMe email taking 10-15min to get

I just set up my mobileme.com email account on my 9930. It's IMAP. But when I send a test email it takes 15-20 minutes to arrive. Am I doing something wrong?

thx
lenn

Highlighted
My Device: 9700
My Carrier: vodafoneUK

Re: MobileMe email taking 10-15min to get

Hi Lenn, I have the same problem. Did you upgrade to iCloud? I have to me.com addresses the one I upgraded to iCloud now has an email server: p07-imap.mail.me.com and lags when delivering 15-45mins. The one I didn't upgrade uses mail.me.com and delivers instantly. You can change the server from p07-imap.mail.me.com to mail.me.com but it still lags. I think it's somthing Apple have done/ BlackBerry haven't yet added to their service maybe!? Of course Apple claim it's BlackBerry's problem... I'm yet to get a reply from BlackBerry, I have tweeted them. Not sure where else to contact them. vodafoneUK have no idea, no shock there. I have done the usual, deleted the account, re-register the host routing table, deleted service books and resent. Any developments with you since you posted the above?