Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified

More synching questions ---

I am new to Blackberry phones, and I now own a Curve.  The purpose of oging to a Blackberry product was to be able to keep up with calendar, tasks, and emails while not at my home desk.  I have figured out the majority of the sync functions, but the email part eludes me. 

I use Outlook 2003 as the email editor from my comcast account.  I would like to sync my emails between the Curve and either comcast or Outlook (the latter is preferred, if possible).  I do not have access to an exchange server, or any other institutional software/hardware.

Is it possible to acheive this type of sync?  I do not want to continue to work my emails on my BB, then go home and re- work the same emails to keep up with things --

THanks for your input and suggestions. 

DKane

Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: More synching questions ---

Hi and welcome to the forums.

I have the same vendor and have not had luck finding a way to sync. The nearest I've come is to access the emails from your BB through the comcast website email. You can set up to have the messages left on the server, which you probably have, or delete when read.

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter