Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Regular Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Motorola IHF 1000 Blutooth Car Kit and Bold Compatibilty?

I have the IHF 1000 car kit and it's paired with the BOLD 9000...it's working ok, but when a call comes in, i'll push the green phone button to answer and it hangs up the call, otherwise it functions well...this never happened with the previous handsets/phones...so i'm thinking that there may be a software upgrade??? if so, please tell me where to get it and how to install it in the system. I contacted Motorola and they said it was a BB issue.
thanks very much
Forums Veteran III
My Device: Bold - T-mobile

Re: Motorola IHF 1000 Blutooth Car Kit and Bold Compatibilty?

what if you answer from the phone?, its the same?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I help you with any inquire, thank you for click kudos in my post.
If your issue has been solved, please mark the post was solved.
Regular Contributor

no, it works if I answer from the phone. I should be able to answer from the device... it does, however, hang up from the device...what do you think? Is there a BB bluetooth software update maybe, that would remedy this?

thanks.

Forums Veteran III
My Device: Bold - T-mobile

really i dont know, because i have the same bluetooth, and the same phone and i never try answer from the device, always i answer from the phone.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I help you with any inquire, thank you for click kudos in my post.
If your issue has been solved, please mark the post was solved.
Regular Contributor

It was just sugested to me that i might have an "auto-answer" setting in the ON position on the BB that makes the system hang-up when i push the (the green to talk) button on the Bluetooth device...does this sound plausible and if so is there that setting in the Bold and where is it?

Thanks agin.