Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry curve 9330
My Carrier: Verizon

Move all data from memory card to phone

I have a curve 9330 and I do not know how to mov y stuff from my memory card to my phone so I can use a bigger card
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Move all data from memory card to phone

you don't want to do that. You likely don't have enough room on the phone. Move it all to your computer, replace the card, and copy it back to the card.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor

I don't have much it's a small card. I don't have a computer. I can do it in small incriments like pictures first then music
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

There is no easy way to do it. You have to move files one by one.

There is no computer anywhere that you could use just for a few minutes while you change out your card?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor

No. I use an iPod as my computer. I do not mind moving them one by one. Not many to move
Guru II

...And how small is a small card? The device doesn't have much memory and may not even hold what you have on the card. The 9330 has only 512MB of built-in memory. That's not enough to do much of anything with.

New Contributor

I don't mind the work of switching out the memory cards to move this stuff, I just want to be able to do things on my phone like take pictures without deleting other ones
Guru II

Use the "Explore" feature. Go into Media >hit the menu key and select "Explore." Navigate to the file you want to move, hit the menu key and select "copy" then navigate to where you want to move the file and select "paste." Do that one by one until you have everything moved and then replace your card. I suggest "copy" so that if anything goes wrong you still have the data on the old media card.

New Contributor

Now here is another stupid question. How do I set my alarm clock settings. I can't change the song or volume.
Guru II

Smabra wrote:
Now here is another stupid question. How do I set my alarm clock settings. I can't change the song or volume.

Open the Clock icon.  Hit menu and select Options.  Scroll down in that screen and you'll see the options for the Alarm.