Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Bold
My Carrier: Telstra

Move emails from inbox to another folder

Hi All,

Can anyone tell me how to move emails from my inbox to another folder on the BB?

thanks

Sam

My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: Move emails from inbox to another folder

I am asking the same question as I can access my e-mail folders vis LogicMail but cannot find how to set this option up with my Blackberry mail

New Contributor

i think the way to do it is press the BB button (the button next to the answer button) while you are in the email and then go down to file which brings up all your sub folders in your inbox.

I actually havent tested this out by opening outlook to confirm this has worked.   The reason why I havent tested this yet is because I only worked this out last night and I dont have remote access for my work laptop.

Highlighted
New Contributor

IT finally decided to do some work today on my issue after I cracked the sh*ts at the national IT manager...

they did a security wipe which removed all my emails and contacts off the BB and did a download from the server to the BB.

This got rid of one of my issues (duplicated contacts...one of IT's brillant ideas went wrong ) although now my BB is only showing 5 unread emails and my outlook is 250 unread (initial problem was the other way round)

One thing i have noticed is I have my BB settings to show the last 30days of emails although when I have a look its only showing the last 10days...does anyone have any ideas on how i can force the 30days?