12-17-2008 05:42 PM - edited 12-17-2008 05:45 PM
Hi there, I thought I would share a quick tutorial on how I put movies on my Storm. One thing I think the Storm does nicely is play movies and media.
1. I go to http://www.zml.com you have to pay for these movies but if you want quality movies on your Storm then you will have to pay for them. The cost per movie is from $1.99 -$4.99. So set up your free account, add money to your account and start shopping. If you have a DVD Ripper then you can create your movie and follow steps 3-6.
2. Once you have found a movie you would like to purchase and download, I choose the "iPod" download version. Download the movie to your desktop. Download process will take a bit of time depending on your connection speed.
3. Once download is complete, go to OPTIONS>MEMORY>, be sure MTP is ON, Mass Storage Mode Support ON, Auto enable Mass Storage Mode When Connected either YES or PROMPT, save those settings.
4. Now connect your Storm using your USB cable to your computer. You should have a "Blackberry 1 and a Blackberry 2" showing as a connected device (Finder window for MAC). Highlight Blackberry 2, double click on the BLACKBERRY folder, then double click on the VIDEOS folder. Now you simple DRAG and DROP your movie file from your desktop to your VIDEOS folder, you should see your computer copying files, when that completes its done.
5. Eject your blackberry 2 and then your blackberry 1 and you can safely remove your Storm from the USB cable.
6. To view your movie go to MEDIA>VIDEOS and choose your movie.
Hope that helps anyone interested in movies on their Storm. Goodluck!
12-20-2008 04:19 PM - edited 12-20-2008 04:22 PM
I'm not able to copy real player videos from my computer to my blackberry storm using roxio in the media center. Any answers. Thanks.
there was a topic on this somewhere on these forums.It helps alot.Do a search for movies or something and it should pop up.
I found it,its called" i just watched the godfather on my storm" thread.Hope it helps.
12-21-2008 08:01 AM
12-27-2008 09:30 AM - edited 12-27-2008 09:33 AM
01-01-2009 10:48 PM
I downloaded a movie using this website and the quality is GREAT but my question is how do I get the moves I download to show using the full screen on my Storm? The Babylon AD movie that was pre loaded when I got the phone shows using the full screen but when I download movies from this site, they show in widescreen. You got any ideas on how to fix the problem?
02-17-2009 07:58 PM
thanks for the info on zml....very easy to use. Do you know or does anyone know how to watch these movies in full-screen? Watching the wide-screen version uses only half the screen on the Storm. Any ideas?
02-18-2009 12:43 PM
In my opinion it's because the resolution of the video is too big. You should re-encore the video and use a 480pixels width.
Do you know or does anyone know how to watch these movies in full-screen? Watching the wide-screen version uses only half the screen on the Storm.
02-18-2009 01:08 PM