Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)

BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.

"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."

- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com

Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.

Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700

Multi SMS and delivery

Hello,

We are on 2010, and wish all a happy new year, but i have one more problem even we are on 1st Smiley Wink

I sent same message to ten friends, now i would like to know how can i know wish of them get my sms or not (by D delivery key) ???

Many thanks.

Application Version 5.0.0.400 (633)
Plate-forme 5.1.0.110
Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: Multi SMS and delivery

'D' beside the SMS tick means that SMS got delivered to the intended receiver.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Contributor

Thanks Tanzim for your answer, but when i send a sms to 10 friends (same one), some of them got it and other not ! The 'D' are not written because i think not all contact received it.

I wish to know who received it ?

Tx.

Plate-forme 5.1.0.110
Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Hi lfassola,

I couldn't get you correctly!

If you send same Text message to 10 people then first a tick will appear beside each name/number (if you enter to that SMS). Then those ticks will have a 'D' to let you know that receiver got the SMS. By the way for getting this delivery confirmation you need to turn Delivery Report.

to do so go to Options -> SMS Test -> Delivery Report: On

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Highlighted
Contributor

Tanzim,

When i write a SMS, the first thing that my blackberry propose to me it's name of recipient, so i put one, and after i add other recipent, after i write message ... and after i send it ...

I have the 'D' for the group but not for each member of this group ... if one didn't receive it ... so i never get the D but perhaps someone receive it ... i want to know which one receive it .. and which one not ..

Plate-forme 5.1.0.110