Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Multiple Email Addresses for a Contact

Does anyone know how to store, and more importantly USE, more than one email address for a given contact on a Pearl running 4.3.0.127 software?  BB is a great tool for managing email, but it has a major drawback in that I can only store one of a person's email addresses, unless I'm willing to have several contact entries in the address book for one person.  I can't store a person's work address, home address, and phone address, let alone addresses for two phones. Since I'm with Sprint and SPRINT FORCES THE USE OF EMAIL TO SEND PICTUREMAIL TO SOMEONE ELSE'S PHONE, THIS IS EVEN MORE OF A PROBLEM!

If you have a suggestion please share it.

Thanks 

Highlighted
Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: Multiple Email Addresses for a Contact

Don't be upset...this is very easy to do. Go to your Address Book -> hoghlight a contact and click Menu button -> Edit -> click Menu button and select Add Email Address. You Done!!

You can add up to 3 email addresses.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Multiple Email Addresses for a Contact

In other words I should take some time to read through the huge PDF manual. Yep. Thanks for the response. It's a HUGE help!