Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Music player, volume button changes volume and track at the same time? software problem?

Hey,

Just loaded up some Mp3s on my new TOUR with Telus.  WHen I adjust the volume using the volume keys when a song is playing in the music player, it nudges the volume (doesnt necessarily lower or higher it) AND it changes track at the same time too.

Example:

I click the lower volume button, the sound lowers for a half a second, goes back to the volume level it was at, PLUS the it changes to the track before.

Can anyone confirm if they have this problem?  
Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Music player, volume button changes volume and track at the same time? software problem?

YUP! I've got it, too. Along with a host of other problems.

I changed from a Storm to the Tour, foolishly believing that RIM and Verizon tested and vetted the software. I should have known better. The Tour is plagued with a whole new variety of bugs and problems!

Anyhow, yes, I have the exact same problem, so apparently is it a bug and not your unit.

We can only hope that RIM will address this, the Bluetooth outgoing audio problem, and others, ASAP.