Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Torch 9860
My Carrier: Optus

Re: My 9860 wont be Charged before resetting it

Pretty sure its software related. Hopefully tech heads at blackberry are proactive and are doing sonething about it because I would rather not send my phone back for repairs. I feel somewhat more relaxed knowing that there are others like me facing the same issue.
New Contributor
My Device: 9860
My Carrier: +movil

I have the exact same problem, hasnt anybody found a soution? i cant believe that we spend soooo much money in a cellphone "brandnew" with the latest tech blackberry has and were having this issue!!!, so if somebody her knows something please let us know. thank yu very much

New Contributor
My Carrier: XL Indonesia

Hi guys... The problem is solved. It was not because the bug or OS problem. But it was because BLINK application (manage the led blinking) which is blink version below 7 is not fully support for OS 7. And after I unistalled it .. So the problem is solved. So check your BB maybe this app installed on yours.

http://repo.antihackerlink.or.id/news.php?extend.25

New Contributor

i have this app named color ID,  wich make the led blink in other colors, do you mean if i unistalled this app, maybe i could fix the problem? or is the ORIGINAL app in the phone who controls the led, thank you very much

New Contributor

@roCNY : you should try it. Because according to the link I have given, it worked for mine. But if the problem not solved after you uninstall it. That might be another app not support for 7. Additional note the link mention BLINK app, for another led management app.. I don't know but you should try. To make sure an app is supported by os 7. You should log in to blackberry appworld through web browser (nor on your bb) and find your app. See to the right of the web. You will see information about your BB such os and type. And you should see the info about supported os for the app you want to.
New Contributor

Well sigizou thaaanks, i just delete the app i mencioned, I hope this could fix the issue, cuz was kinda annoying, thank u very much
My Device: Torch 9860
My Carrier: Optus

Who would have guessed ! Thanks heaps. Appeared the Blink App was my problem aswell. Thanks for the support =)
Highlighted
New Contributor

Pyuhhh... It's nice to help you all Smiley Happy