Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

My Address Book is gone!

I have been trying to copy my sim card address book to the Blackberry. Everytime I try, it says it had done it, but when I open my address book, it is blank. I orginally lost my address book out of the phone when I was trying to activate the Blackberry messenger. It kept telling me there were no contacts available. One time I tried the "use once" option and the entire address book just disappeared. Can some one please give me detailed, easy instruction on how to get my address book back?
Contributor

Re: My Address Book is gone!

Try going to your address book. When there, select your menu key. Then scroll to filter. Make sure you have not selected any of them. If so, uncheck and go back to see if contacts are there.
Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Please indicate the following:

What program are you using to transfer contacts

What BB device do you have

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

Thank you! That was it. The personal one was checked. I unchecked it and it came back. Thank you so much for your help, it is greatly appreciated.

bknutti