Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900
My Carrier: Optus

My BB Bold 9900 won't let me use the app world

I don't know When but my BB Bold 9900 doesn't let me use the app world, I have 10 updates and every time I click on it it says "there is an issue with the current session. Please login to continue. (Error Id: 30702)" ..when I first saw it I was like ok..so I clicked on My World to sign in and it said it again, I dont no what to do..PLEASE HELP..This is making me want to throw my bold away and get a iPhone, I'm a big BB fan but the bold 9900 is the most crappest they have ever done, and I'm not the only one to say this!!...
Regular Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9700
My Carrier: MEP (0 left)

Re: My BB Bold 9900 won't let me use the app world

Go to Option, and then type in keyword with Application ID, and entry your sign in ID to App World. Perhaps this is can to solve your problem.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click "Accept as Solution" if your issue is resolved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
New Contributor

I went to options and wrote "Application ID" and it came up with 0 search results...
Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

sorry... I mean Blackberry ID 

Dont forget to click on Accept as Solution button if this solve the problem

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click "Accept as Solution" if your issue is resolved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
New Contributor

Lol...ok...I did that just then and when I clicked on it it said is retrieving my information, and after a while it says "unable to retrieve BlackBerry ID account information"
New Contributor

Lol..ok I did that just then and it said it was getting account information and now it just said it can't retrieve my blackberry ID information .....omg...this phone is **bleep** me off!!!
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Go to this url.

http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/viewdocument.do?noCount=true&externalId=KB28038&sliceId=1&cm...

My Device: blackberry9900
My Carrier: unknown

Hello
Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAH108), PRIV (AAH505), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Hello?

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Contributor
My Device: vodafone blackberry 9790
My Carrier: etisalat