Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Curve 9360
My Carrier: Orange

My BB Curve Keeps Freezing During Calls

Help please, does anyone know why my BB keeps freezing during calls?

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: My BB Curve Keeps Freezing During Calls

Hello garywhitexyz

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Have you rebooted your device ! Do it by removing the battery while your device is Powered On , then wait for a min. and re-insert it back , After reboot please check if issue resolves .

In addition On your Homescreen Go to Options > Device  >  Storage > Under Heading Application Storage what are the numbers ? 

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
My Device: Curve 9360
My Carrier: Orange

Hi, yes I reboot each time, but it hasn't solved the problem.

The numbers under application storage are as follows: Free Space: 87.6mb and media card storage Total Space: 3.6gb and Free Space 3.2gb.

I look forward to hearing if you are able to help further.

Thank you.

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hi there,

First check two setting within your device :

• On your Homescreen go to Options > Device > Storage > Make sure " Enable Compression " is UNchecked or UNmarked .
  • Homescreen > Options > Security > Advanced Security Setting > Memory Cleaner > Br sure it is Disabled .

Then Check again , But if you already have those setting as I suggested then Boot your device on Safe Mode :

KB17877How to start a BlackBerry smartphone in Safe Mode

On Safe Mode don't try to Click or run any application , Just make a few phone calls to see if your device freezes again, If freezing cease then those freezing issues are caused by any of your Installed 3rd party applications . All you can do is delete one application at a time then reboot and check unless you find the original culprit responsible for this issue .

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.