Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: bold 9900
My Carrier: giffgaff

Re: My Blackberry Bold 9900 will not turn on .. ?

yes sorry i should of said, i tried it with my old battery, and then again with the new battery, it happened witht he old battery that it went off and wouldnt come back on

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

OK thanks...they you yet have many more things to review and try in this thread.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor
My Carrier: giffgaff

yes but i dont know anyone else who has the same phone so i cant do that, think i will just take it to the shop.

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Ummm...OK...that's certainly a valid approach. But, by "many more", I was referring to all of the other posts in this thread...not merely what post 10 says. In any event, good luck!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor
My Carrier: vodacom

I am doing just what u instructed but I had my phone on charge for 8 hours and I currently took my battery out and im waiting for 15 minutes ,will the period of time that I had my phone on charge for have a negative affect on the outcome?
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9790
My Carrier: BT

This happened to one of the phones in my company. Even after updating the OS and effectivly bricking the device it wouldn't work.

Its almost as if it gets stuck in a constant reboot cycle. I sent the device back as it was under warranty, my carrier replaced it next day.

Contributor
My Device: bold 9650
My Carrier: Verizon

I don't think this has been seen before. If I delete An app it will ask to reboot as normal but after the reboot screen it would power on as normal butjust for a second it would say reboot unsuccessful what it meens
My Device: blackberry bold 9900
My Carrier: vodafone

HELP!!
iv dropped my B9900 on the floor, and when i picked it up it wouldnt turn on, i just thought the phone had frozen so i didnt think much of it until i got home and it wouldnt do anything!
iv tried everything, from charging it with the usb with no battrey from leaving it a day with no battery in it.
at the time i tried restarting it and seen as though the phone always had a slightly red light on at all times (led) that light comes on when i put the battery in but the screen doesnt turn on and a bright red light doesn flash when its turning on.
please please help me...
i dont know whats up with it at all and its been like this for a while now HELP ME! :'( 

Hall of Famer III

zoejade135 wrote:

HELP!!
iv dropped my B9900 on the floor, and when i picked it up it wouldnt turn on, i just thought the phone had frozen so i didnt think much of it until i got home and it wouldnt do anything!
iv tried everything, from charging it with the usb with no battrey from leaving it a day with no battery in it.
at the time i tried restarting it and seen as though the phone always had a slightly red light on at all times (led) that light comes on when i put the battery in but the screen doesnt turn on and a bright red light doesn flash when its turning on.
please please help me...
i dont know whats up with it at all and its been like this for a while now HELP ME! :'( 

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Please scroll up and read/try what is already discussed in this thread. From your post, everything I can think of to recommend for you is already discussed above...hence, no need for anyone to re-type it all.

Good luck!

Visitor
My Device: blackberry bold 9900
My Carrier: tesco

[ Edited ]

Last night I fell asleep with my phone in my hand I woke up in the morning and it was still on but it froze so I took the battery out then I put it back in and the red LED light came on and then went off but it doesn't load and the red LED light keeps coming on for a few seconds then going off for about a minute it just keeps doing this and not loading up or turning on and my battery is full I need my phone WILL YOU PLEASE HELP MEEE!!