Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Telus

My Blackberry Bold wont let me see pictures

My blackberry bold 9900 has recently been messing up a lot. Whenever I go to the option for me to see my pictures the list comes up (camera pics, pic library, wallpapers,etc.), the icon next to them is black and the picture doesn't show. If I click on them none of the pictures show up at all no matter how long I wait. I tried viewing them through the camera but whenever I click on camera my phone freezes and the only way to fix it is if I turn it off and then turn it back on. Any way to view pictures other than media just freezes when I click on them. Sent pictures, files, camera, everything. I tried the soft and hard reset (taking the battery out, and pressing alt delete and shift) and that didn't work either. I looked online and nothing has matched this problem the way I have it. If someone could suggest a way to fix it, it would really help.
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Indosat

Re: My Blackberry Bold wont let me see pictures

haloo ..

i think your phone is hang, why ? because to many picture you save on external memory .. i suggest to you how if you first remove your media card ( better you save remove it first ) and then you repair your media card.

or, if you want change your memory external it a good idea .. 

on Bold phone ( 9000 ) this issue is a very2 familiar with user, because user input a big size memory capacity ( external ) into this phone ..