Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Curve

Re: My Blackberry keeps freezing on the loading page! - my bb is doing the same !

Smiley Happy Hi, oh i know it wouldn't be the battery but if you plug your charger in while the blackberry is on the loading page- it will eventually start to move again! i know it took my about an hour or so to get back into the main phone!

it is a pain! but what to do is remove all songs and pictures off the phone onto a computer and load only two or three songs at a time to let the phone get back to normal- it seemed to be that my phone was freezing because there was too much data on it Smiley Sad

I hope this helps!

Shavy1993Smiley Wink

My Device: curve 3g 9300
My Carrier: 3

Re: My Blackberry keeps freezing on the loading page!

My curve 9300 keeps freazing on me and is begining to become very slow what can I do to get it to be asd fast as when I first got it
Forums Veteran I
My Device: Curve 8520 OS v5.0.0.681
My Carrier: Orange UK

Hi

More information will be needed before making suggestions. Please provide as much as you are able of the the following

Blackberry Model.
Carrier Name.
Do you have a Data Plan?
Operating System Version go to Menu > Options > About - it looks like v5.0.0.681
Memory for Device and SD Card Options > Memory
Any error statement or code.
The Exact nature of problem - the more info the better.
When this started and whether it started just after an update or new App download and which App/s theme/s download.

Blackberry Best Advice - Back-up weekly

If I have helped you please check the "Kudos" star on the right >>>>
My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: O2

Hi my bb is doing something similar but it freezes on the page after the loading page I was hoping you could help me solve my problem
My Device: Curve 9300

I get so angry, almost everyday now, it freezes, today has been particularly bad, and it was frozen for an hour, switched off, then on and froze, then wouldn't switch off because it was frozen! Had to take the baterry out and wipe the whole memory. WHY DOES IT DO THIS?!
New Contributor
My Device: BB curve 8520
My Carrier: Cell C

I am starting to loose it. My BB 8520 its been freezing on the loading page its been a month now. I did charge it for hours but nothing is happening. what should i do. Please help

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

s1234 wrote:

I am starting to loose it. My BB 8520 its been freezing on the loading page its been a month now. I did charge it for hours but nothing is happening. what should i do. Please help

Hello,

I recommend that you attempt to boot up in Safe Mode:

• KB17877 How to start a BlackBerry smartphone in Safe Mode

Also, think back...what was happening just before this behavior started? A new app? An update of some kind? Something else? Think carefully...the smallest thing could be causal, and hopefully Safe Mode will allow you to reverse whatever it was.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 8520
My Carrier: Orange

hi..

i am having problems with my other blackberry phone.. its a 8900.

i was on a game a few days ago.. and the blackberry crashed!!!. so i pulled out the battery and placed it back in.

and all im getting now is the loading bar. it loads up all the bar. then does nothing. so i kept taking the battery out and leaving it for 30 seconds or so. still doing the same thing.

what do i do? please help me!

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

samii wrote:

hi..

i am having problems with my other blackberry phone.. its a 8900.

i was on a game a few days ago.. and the blackberry crashed!!!. so i pulled out the battery and placed it back in.

and all im getting now is the loading bar. it loads up all the bar. then does nothing. so i kept taking the battery out and leaving it for 30 seconds or so. still doing the same thing.

what do i do? please help me!

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Have you read this thread yet? When you do, you will find instructions for booting your BB into SAFE MODE, which should allow you to diagnose what is going on. If you simply continue to try a normal reboot, you will likely continue to receive the results that you have already experienced.

Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 8520
My Carrier: Orange

but my blackberry is not working... just loads up.. would it go into safe mode?