Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAI82), PRIV (AAI459), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: My Blackberry keeps freezing on the loading page!

Not having your BB in my hands, I can't possibly answer that question. I suggest you carefully read the KB linked above and at least attempt what it suggests. You BB might boot up in SAFE mode, or it might not. I can't possibly know.

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: vodafone

hii...

i have the same problem and i donot know what i will do..? 

Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAI82), PRIV (AAI459), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)

soss_beek wrote:

hii...

i have the same problem and i donot know what i will do..? 

Hi,

Well, start by reading this entire thread and actually making the attempt to boot into Safe Mode...and report back with specifics and details about what happens. Further, think back to what happened just BEFORE this behavior started...a new app? An Update? Something else? Think carefully as the smallest thing could be causal. Then, use Safe Mode to un-do whatever it is that was done.

Good luck!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 8520
My Carrier: Orange

I did the safe mode... I toke the battery out...I was holding down the back arrow and re-inserted the battery and I continued holding the button for the duration of the boot. And it just said ( app error 200) and I know what happened before ths happened.. A game crashed!! What do I do now?
New Contributor

What's that program which u can add/delete apps? A program for a laptop?
Hall of Famer III

samii wrote:
I did the safe mode... I toke the battery out...I was holding down the back arrow and re-inserted the battery and I continued holding the button for the duration of the boot. And it just said ( app error 200) and I know what happened before ths happened.. A game crashed!! What do I do now?

OK, so if you try to boot to Safe Mode, you get App Error 200. If you try to boot normally, the loading bar freezes and does not complete. OK...two more questions...

1) How may times did you attempt Safe Mode? If you have only tried once, please try again. Also try leaving the battery out for 5 minutes between attempts.

2) On a normal boot attempt, how long do you actually wait before declaring the loading as frozen? If you have not waited 30 minutes, please do so.

Another thing to try:

1) Take your battery out

2) Put the BB on a known-good wall charger

3) If nothing happens on the BB screen for 5 minutes, then put the battery in (still with the BB on the wall charger)

4) See if it will boot up

Try that above sequence both for a normal boot as well as Safe Mode.

One thing that is possible is rather catastrophic...that crashed game could have wiped out your BB. It is likely that it can be salvaged, but if this is the case, it is also likely that all of your data on the BB is gone. You will be needing your most recent backup from which to restore (once we get there, that is!).

There also is a long thread somewhere in these forums about App Error 200 (I think the subject line is something like "Before you wipe after App Error 200"). While I don't necessarily agree with or condone what is advocated in that thread, I have seen it recover BBs in this condition for others. Use at your own risk.

Good luck!

Hall of Famer III

samii wrote:
What's that program which u can add/delete apps? A program for a laptop?

The RIM-provided Desktop Software. But it requires that the BB be able to be running...which means booted up into normal or safe mode.

New Contributor

I tried the safe mode twice... Still saying app error 200!!!! But a normal boot will take up to 5 minutes... But the loading bar dosnt freeze it just takes longer for it to load...
Hall of Famer III

[ Edited ]

samii wrote:
But a normal boot will take up to 5 minutes... But the loading bar dosnt freeze it just takes longer for it to load...

WHAT? Are you saying that it's been booting normally all this time, just taking longer than you expect? You've got me all confused now as to what exactly is going on with you. Please start over and say EXACTLY what is going on, with ACCURATE and COMPLETE details.

If all that is happening is that it's just taking longer than 5 minutes to boot, that's really quite normal. So, once it boots up successfully, the first thing you should do is use the desktop software and take a full backup... You also could then remove the application that crashed.

New Contributor

I am saying... My sister went on my mum blackberry started a game and the game crashed the phone.. So my mum toke the battery out.. The phone re-booted... after the boot a white screen came up and it said (app error 200) I have toke the battery out and waiting 5-10 mins until I insert the battery... The same is happening!!! Have try the safe mode the white screen still appears and says the exact thing again!!