Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: 8530 CDMA
My Carrier: Reliance

My Blackberry keeps getting switched off and then re-loads and switches on

Hi,

I'm using a BB 8530 CDMA phone, using os v5.0.0.459 and having this problem for a while, I also changed my battery about a month back but it still keeps switching off.

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: My Blackberry keeps getting switched off and then re-loads and switches on

Hello ambujakshi

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Have you recently installed any application before this Problem started ? Think carefully any new themes , wallpaper or any new games or updates  !

If you have then try to boot your device on Safe Mode , On Safe Mode delete any application which you think might be responsible for this issue , from Options > Applications >  locate and delete any newly installed 3rd party application , it might help in resolving your issue :

KB17877 : How to start a BlackBerry smartphone in Safe Mode

KB10040  :How to view or remove installed application on a blackberry smartphone

Or , if that not the case and it happend all of a sudden , then to rule out any Software issue you should try an OS reload which will fix any Software glitch , but after a complete backup of your device . To reload your device OS refer to this Knowledge Base :

KB11320 : How to perform a clean reload of the BlackBerry Device software using BlackBerry desktop software for windows

Try it and let us know.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.