10-23-2013 07:46 AM
Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums
Are you sure your Battery is good enough or it is fully charged ? Have you tried another battery on your BlackBerry to check the results ?
let us know.
10-23-2013 07:54 AM
the battery was fully charged, but i havent yet tried using another battery. But for the past week or so the phone had been blanking off and rebooting on its own. sometimes it never even fully reboots and reboots again. Lastnight it blanked and i took out the battery and put it back and the light came on, and it blinked about 3 times quickly, came off, and blinked those 3 times again and it keeps doing that in 5 second intervals. Since then i tried taking out the battery over and over and it keeps doing that.
Is it that i have to flash my phone!!
10-23-2013 08:01 AM
If you have a good battery or the batttery is good enough then try those steps , it may help :
( Credit JSanders )
1) Make sure you have Blackberry Desktop Manager installed. BlackBerry desktop software
2) On your PC, go to Start > Run and copy and paste the following line exactly (meaning with the quotation marks):
"c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader\loader.exe" /nojvm
3) The Application Loader Wizard will appear -- click "Next."
4) In the "Connection:" drop-down menu, you should see "USB-PIN: UNKNOWN". Click the "Next" button.
5) You should then see a list of applications ready to be installed for your Blackberry. Hit Next and Finish and you are well on your way to getting your Blackberry back to life. Congrats! Just don't disconnect anything and let the lengthy process finish completely.
NOTE: If you do not see a list of applications mentioned in step 5 and instead see the message "The Blackberry Desktop Software does not have Blackberry Device Software for the device that you have connected to the computer. Contact your wireless service provider or system administrator," then you must download Blackberry's Operating System for your carrier and device. BlackBerry Software Download Site
Just select the appropriate carrier and network type, select your Blackberry model from the list and download the latest version. Install this download and follow the above steps again and you should be on the right path.