Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 9300
My Carrier: Wind

My Facebook app wont let me log on! Error code (0) what does it mean?

A few days ago I tried to go on chat and it said something like unable to connect to facebook chat, (6204 or something like that) I tried so many times it just won't go on. I thought it was the app needs update, so I updated it. But it stopped downloading the next day. I had to reinstall because my device memory is low. When I finally got the update, I couldn't log on. It says we are unable to connect to the facebook server, please try again later (0) the error code was zero. What do those two error codes mean? Please help! I tried rebooting and reinstalling but it won't work!
My Device: Blackberry Tour
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: My Facebook app wont let me log on! Error code (0) what does it mean?

Well I'm having the same issue after updating my facebook app on Monday, April 16.  I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app bu tnothing seems to help. Can anyone help us?

Highlighted
My Device: blackberry storm
My Carrier: orange

i have had the same problem for over 24 hours. spoke to orange this morning and they asured me there was nothing wrong with my GPRS and that it would right itself soon enough! re booted, uninstalled and reinstalled about 5 times now and still getting the same error message! please help!!!

New Contributor
My Device: 8520
My Carrier: Vodafone India

I'm also having the same issue on my mobile. And when I try to uninstalling the app, my phone asked for reboot. When I pressed yes my phone shut down and then become hang. The LED become red, I kep my phone in this condition for 1 hour in hope that it will reboot automatically. Then I have to remove the phone battery and then restart it. Very much bad app and full of bugs.
Anyone has any idea that why this error (0) is happening?