05-20-2012 04:06 PM
08-22-2013 06:34 PM
10-08-2013 07:02 PM
My torch 9860 went off at midnight last week, could not charge, I got a desktop charger and charged the battery, but still it does not power on. The desktop does not detect my device, ofcourse it is off. I have tried removing the battery to force start, moistened the battery, been removing and putting back the battery for over a week, its just dead, no noise, no sign of life. I need help please. What worked for you guys? Cant figure it out
10-08-2013 11:33 PM
Mine does this every few days. Here are the exact steps.
1. Pull battery. No cords plugged into Torch.
2. Plug cord into Torch on your PC.
3. Wet thumb and touch battery connector. Red light comes on Torch.
4. Wait a couple seconds. Put battery into Torch.
5. Wait ..can be a minute or so. Then press and Hold Power to start Torch.
Sometimes it starts without holding power. Sometimes I have to do this a couple of times. If you unplug cord and battery wait about a minute for it to drain of power.
10-09-2013 06:25 AM