We are informed that RIM is aware of this issue and is working on it. In the meantime, There are a few workarounds you can try.
1) Log into MyWorld with your PayPal credentials...some have reported this to clear things up. Additionally, if you actually make a purchase attempt, it has been reported that the currency then shifts to match your PayPal currency.
2) Remove and re-install AppWorld.
3) If you are on VZW, then a work around is to remove your SIM from your BB. On VZW, the SIM is not needed for anything; I've been running without mine for months just fine.
4) If you are not on VZW yet are on another CDMA carrier, you can try removing the SIM as well...but I am not positive that works OK with all other CDMA carriers. If you are not on a CDMA carrier, then we presently have no workaround for you.
5) If these remedies don't work and/or you are on any carrier other than VZW, please post and identify your carrier so that RIM can more fully research the issue.
Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.