Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: blackberry bold 9900
My Carrier: Vodafone

My blackberry bold 9900 won't turn on

I charged my blackberry so there was full charge but it all of a sudden turns itself off. Trying to turn it back on nothing happens not even the LED light flashes. There is a white square at the bottom of the battery I don't know if that has anything to do with it

Developer
My Device: Bold 9700, 9790, 9900, Curve 8520, 9360, Blackberry Z10 | iPhone 5S
My Carrier: *

Re: My blackberry bold 9900 won't turn on

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Please thank those who help you by clicking the original button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: bold 9930
My Carrier: digicel

Re: My BB bold volume

check the battery and see if the while box has turned red or if the battery is swollen if so u may need a new one.... i need some help with my bold as well. i know it has nothing to do with the topic but i really need some help. i had a blackberry bold 9930 now i have switched to a 9900. both phones gave me the same problem with the volume specifically the music. sometimes when i get a bb,text or watsapp the music volume just shoots up. not equally though the treble raises and the bass drops. so when im at the gym and im running, im hearing a song playing and i get a text or anything else the volume suddenly raises in my ear. thats dangerous help me please... it only stops once i pause the music and play it again. even without the headphones HEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLPPPSmiley Sad