Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: brightstar

My blackberry cannot open

A few months ago, I just got my blackberry repaired by the provider. Unfortunately, it is always hang then I pull out the battery to reboot it. It goes well but it stuck and did not loading successfully. At the end, I have to pull out the battery again repeatedly but the same things happened. Then, I try to follow the instructions that with updating my blackberry through Blackberry Device Software, it might help. But again, it goes out "Application Loader was unable to connect with your device". What is wrong with my blackberry? Why it keeps giving me problem. Please help me. I need to use it as in there is lots of contacts and important things inside. I will appreciate it. Thank you.

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: brightstar

Re: My blackberry cannot open

Upon your late reply, I have resolved the problem. My blackberry has successfully installed the updates and now rebooting the device. But why it takes too much time to reboot? Is it normal? Can you help me this time? I need a quick solution since it is my only phone and I need to use it by tomorrow. Thank you.