Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Blackberry Curve 9320
My Carrier: Rogers

My email icon won't recognize my username or password

I received a virus in my email and had to delete my microsoft email from my phone because it wouldn't recognize my username or password. When I tried to add it back on, it still won't take my username or password. Both username and password work on my computer to access my email.  I have worked with my server, (Rogers), Bell and Microsoft (who my email is based through). Noone can figure it out. I would appreciate your input on this.

Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

Re: My email icon won't recognize my username or password

Many times typing www.blackberry.com/integrate in your phone's browser and setting up your email that way will work when other methods won't. It's worth a try.

Let us know if that helps you.  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

My Device: Blackberry Curve 9320

Re: My email icon won't recognize my username or password

When I google that url, I can get into the website and launched the email button, but after clicking on it,  it says "unknown error, please try again".  I did that and come up with the same message.

Two days ago my texting started to not work with the message "uncaught exception: DSSMA"Invalid state (5): 125.  It feels like a slow death of my bb.