Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified

My first BB

Hi to all,need some help on my new BB,all new to me. Maybe there are some one with the same problem that what I've got. I bought a BB 8900 Curve one month ago,still cannot get and send any mail.I can brows the net , but no mails. I went to the BB store and the person behind the counter told me that the problem is because I have a " ymnal " account. Pleas let me now if there are any one that know how to get my mail going pleas.

Thanks

Morne

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: My first BB

Hi,

I think what the sales guy at the store was trying to say is that your account is not provisioned for BlackBerry services. You need to call your network carrier and ensure that you are on a BlackBerry Plan.

A way to see if you are on a BlackBerry Plan with your network carrier:

On the top right-hand side of the screen, does it say EDGE or GPRS (case sensitive). If its lower case, you are not on a BlackBerry Plan.

Elite I
My Device: STORM 9550 Verizon <><

Re: My first BB

WelcSmiley Happyme to the cSmiley Happymmunity suppSmiley Happyrt fSmiley Happyrums

Go to OPTIONS> ADVANCED OPTIONS > APPLICATIONS > HOST ROUTING TABLE > then press the Menu (BlackBerry) Button > REGISTER NOW.

Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Nurse-Berry Smiley Happy Smiley Happy