Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Blackberry Curve 8530
My Carrier: Metro PCS

My media won't save and i still have space on both my device memory and card memory.

I have taken pictures with both my camera and my screenshot app and the pictures are not saving. I tried deleting about 25-30 pictures so i have space but the pictures are still not showing in the picture folder. I took out the battery and turned my phone back on and the pictures that i had taken before showed and when i took a picture it did save. But about 5 minutes later it would not show any more pictures that i took. I tried taking out the battery again and the same thing happened. I noticed that one of the voicenotes i made did not show either until I turned my phone back on. So I believe there's a problem with all the media on my phone. I need an answer soon because I take a lot of screenshots of important information during the day and I do not want to be turning my phone on and off again throughout the day because it would get annoying and it takes a while to turn back on as you should know if you have a blackberry.