Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

My phone doesn't show caller name.

I'm using Blackberry bold 9900. When there is an incoming call, I can't identify the caller because it show that the caller is unknown. Even if the caller details is saved on the contacts
Forums Advisor II
My Device: BlackBerry Classic- SQC-100-4
My Carrier: T-Mobile USA

Re: My phone doesn't show caller name.

This is happening because who ever is calling set there number to private. Theres nothing you can really do except force them to veiw there number publicly.

1. If a post has helped you, show your appreciation by clicking Like at the bottom of the message box.
2. If a post has solved your question, please click ''accept as solution'' to verify your question has been solved.
Contributor

I tried using my other phone which is not set on hiding number but its doing the same
Forums Advisor II

Its not any of your phones, its the the person thats trying to reach you's phone.

1. If a post has helped you, show your appreciation by clicking Like at the bottom of the message box.
2. If a post has solved your question, please click ''accept as solution'' to verify your question has been solved.
Contributor

Everybody must have place their phones on hiding numbers? Its unussual
Forums Advisor II

It may also be your account.