10-03-2011 04:20 AM
I dont know how but my inbox for my text messages vanished, maybe i accidentily deleted it when it was in my pocket but even when people send me a txtmessage i dont see it in the popup menu or get an alarm anymore, the only way i can check if i have new messages is when i open up the textmessage folder in the general message folder.
How can i fix this? cause its really annoying this way.
thanks in advance.
10-08-2011 07:36 PM
I think you can try two things : the soft reboot, and if it does not work, the hard reboot. Don't worry, you can't lose data with these two reboots.
Soft reboot :
1) Hit the three following keys at the same time :
- Right Shift
2) wait 2 minutes for the Blackberry to wake up.
Hard reboot :
1) your Blackberry device is on
2) remove the battery and wait for a minute
3) Put the battery back
4) wait 5 minutes for the device to wake up.
Please tell us if it works for you.