Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

My understanding about password keeper is for

does the password keeper for ppl who is using the net for getting into their websites faster and easier because some some websites you need passwords for?

I have added a website with my PW and user name but when i log onto the website, it's still asking me for my PW and user nick..

so really I dont understand what the password keeper is really use for! I did read others ppl posting...

PS i am blond lol lol

thanks!

Solutions: 6,331
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: My understanding about password keeper is for

Your understanding is incorrect. Password Keeper's function is that you don't have to keep those numbers and password stored in an unsecure application on your BB. You can store anything you desire there, even such as your credit card numbers and other non-BB related information which you wish to be securely kept.
>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code