Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Myspace Problems

Okay...my problem is solved. I reloaded the application via link through an email. I restarted my phone after it was loaded. I forgot I had to do that with Facebook in the beginning. Works like a charm now.

I've finally started getting e-mail notifications again, but they are going straight to my message box instead of the myspace app.  I've tried removing and instlaling the app then rebooting with no change as of yet.  Still going through some other trouble shooting issues, but no luck, anybody else still having issues?

My issue is with the notifications as well. I use my Verizon Blackberry email address as my Myspace login since the notifications get pushed through faster. Issue now is I get no notifications. The Myspace app worked well for awhile but now I get nothing. I'm even trying to change my login email to a personal email and the verification email never shows up. I've found that there is an issue between Myspace and a Blackberry email address. Either on Myspace's end or there is some filter on Blackberry's end that prevents emails from Myspace to a vzw.blackberry.net email. At this point, I'm just trying to change my Myspace acct email to a regular email and can't even do that because I never recieve the verification email.
New Contributor

I, for the first time today, tried something new and added the same exact e-mail address as "Other e-mail 1" and verified it and the verification works.<<<

had you not verified your previous emails? 

Contributor
My Device: Storm 9530 v4.7.0.75

ok i have a similar problem. my notifications are all set right. i've checked and rechecked them all. myspace sends the emails and if it's a message or a friend request or pic message etc i get alerted through the app. but if it is a comment then the app doesn't pick it up and i get alerted through email. any explanations?